Students are continuously informed of weaknesses and strengths. Areas of weakness are accompanied by specific comments and suggestions for improving them. Campus administrators of the program separately receive all student data and can target the help needed for each individual student.
The FTCE/GKT online program is the most complete, quality program for addressing the specific needs and demands of prospective educators and associated professional pursuits. The program is designed specifically to meet the contents and competencies described in official state publications informing students of the GKT.
In the program, the user finds:
- A careful description of every tested competency.
- Examples of every tested competency.
- Four sample tests each for Reading, Writing, and Mathematics.
- A results page for each sample test that grades the test, shows scores, percents, items missed, and offers an opportunity to revisit any item to see how it can be correctly completed.
- An opportunity to write sample essays, send them by email for evaluation, and receive replies with appropriate feedback.