Overview of CLAST
Many students have difficulties passing the CLAST (College Level Academic Skills Test). This online program is the most complete, quality program for addresssing the specific needs and demands of all areas of CLAST.
In the program, the user finds:
- A careful description of every tested competency.
- Examples of every tested competency.
- Four sample tests each for Reading, Writing, and Mathematics.
- A results page for each sample test that grades the test, shows scores, percents, items missed, and offers an opportunity to revisit any item to see how it can be correctly completed.
- An opportunity to write sample essays, send them by email for evaluation, and receive replies with appropriate feedback.
Students are continuously informed of weaknesses/strengths. Areas of weakness are accompanied by specific comments and suggestions for improving them.
Campus administrators of the program separately receive all student data and can target the help needed for each individual student.
This online program is a revision/adaptation of the popular text Get Ready for the CLAST which has been widely used throughout Florida for more than 20 years. The sample tests have been used and revised extensively over the past two decades and provide students with the best commercial opportunities for improving CLAST scores.