The First Week and Beyond Overview
Short, to the point, research-based instruction that can dramatically improve academic performance. This individual booklet teaches a single topic in an eight page format.
- Set Your Goals
- Knowing where you are going and what you want to accomplish is one of the first steps to success.
- Assess Your Academic Strengths
- Your learning styles, study strategies, and computer competencies are important for academic success.
- Be Course Ready
- Specific actions need to be taken before and during the first class of each course you are studying.
- Know and Use Campus Resources
- Help is all around you if you just look for it and use it.
- Start Managing Your Time
- Develop a written schedule for your classes, study time, work, and recreation.
- Apply Learning Strategies
- There are ways to get more out of your class lectures and assignments as well as making the best use of your study time.
- Persist to Graduation and Beyond
- Efficient and effective learning skills will always be needed in an ever increasing Information Age.
- College Success Resources
- Some reading and web browsing suggestions.
Frank Christ, Ph.D.
Prices (booklets are shrinkwrapped in packets of 25):
- 1 Packet (25 qty) = $50.00 (For example: 1 x $50.00 = $50.00)
- 4 Packet (100 qty) = $184.00 (For example: 4 x $46.00 = $184.00)
- 40 Packet (1000 qty) = $1,380.00 (For example: 40 x $34.50 = $1,380.00)