Seven Steps to Better Management of
Your Study Time Overview
Practical guidelines to learning more in less time with greater ease and confidence.
- Step One - Decide That How You Manage Your Time Is Important
- A few words about time, college activities, and you
- Step Two - Evaluate Your Study Needs For This Term
- A simple method to find out what kind of time and skills you will need to succeed
- Step Three - Find Out How Much Studying You Are Now Doing
- A daily record you can keep and analyze to find out where your time goes
- Step Four - Make Up a Schedule Based On Your Needs & Desires
- A step-by-step procedure to develop your weekly schedule
- Step Five - Set Up Your Study Management Schedule Using the PLRS Learning Cycle
- The crucial step that takes what you now know to the action stage
- Step Six - Persist in Managing Your Study Time
- the hardest step in any skill - mastery is really up to you
- Step Seven - Revise Your Schedule, If Necessary
- An extra weekly schedule form to use if you add or drop a class or change your work hours
Download a free copy of the Teaching Guide in PDF format.
Frank Christ, Ph.D.
Prices (booklets are shrinkwrapped in packets of 25):
- 1 Packet (25 qty) = $50.00 (For example: 1 x $50.00 = $50.00)
- 4 Packet (100 qty) = $184.00 (For example: 4 x $46.00 = $184.00)
- 40 Packet (1000 qty) = $1,380.00 (For example: 40 x $34.50 = $1,380.00)