Self-Scoring Version of WORKING
A sample of the self-scoring form includes:
- WORKING (self-scoring assessment)
- Information sheet containing general information and pricing
- Order Form
Online Demonstration of WORKING
The links below provide an excellent overview of how students and instructors use the product.
- This option provides a preview of the online student registration process and assessment pages of the Web WORKING.
- Students take the WORKING from any computer with access to the Web. Since the scoring process is totally automated, a two-page report is immediately generated and may be printed. This report page lists the scores for each scale along with a description of each scale.
- This option provides instructors the ability to view, print, and download previously administered results and view the status of their school's account.
- After receiving an order for the Web WORKING, administrators are assigned a user name and password allowing access to their school's WORKING administrations.
Technical and Applications Manuals
Technical Manual includes:
- Overview of the WORKING
- Description of WORKING Scales
- Development of the WORKING
- Validation of WORKING
College Applications Manual includes:
- The manual includes suggestions on how to use WORKING in 12 different situations typically found in college.
Download a free copy of the Applications Manual in PDF format
Workplace Applications Manual includes:
- Five suggested uses for using WORKING in a wide variety of business/industry training and information settings.
Download a free copy of the Workplace Applications Manual in PDF format