Self-Scoring Version of START
A sample of the self-scoring form includes:
- START (self-scoring assessment)
- Information sheet containing general information and pricing
- Order Form
- START Trainer's Manual includes:
- Overview of START
- Description of START Scales
- Administration and Scoring
- Using START to Improve Instruction and Enhance Learning
- The Development and Psychometric Properties of START
Online Demonstration of START
The links below provide an excellent overview of how students and instructors use the product.
- This option provides a preview of the online student registration process and assessment pages of the Web START.
- Students take the START from any computer with access to the Web. Since the scoring process is totally automated, a two-page report is immediately generated and may be printed. This report page lists the scores for each scale along with a description of each scale.
- This option provides instructors the ability to view previously administered results and view the status of their school's account.
- After receiving an order for the Web START, administrators are assigned a user name and password allowing access to their school's START administrations.