College Version of LASSI
A sample of the self-scoring form includes:
- LASSI (self-scored college assessment)
- LASSI User's Manual
- Information sheet containing general information and pricing
- Order Form
If you need to download a copy of Acrobat Reader, click here. If you would like a copy of the order form faxed to you, please call (800) 366-4079 or (727) 442-7760.
The links below provide an excellent overview of how students and instructors use the product.
- This option provides a preview of the online student registration process and assessment pages of the Web LASSI.
- Students take the LASSI from any computer with access to the Web. Since the scoring process is totally automated, a two-page report is immediately generated and may be printed. This report page lists the scores for each scale along with suggestions for improving in each area.
- This option provides instructors the ability to view, print, and download previously administered results and view the status of their school's account.
- After receiving an order for the Web LASSI, administrators are assigned a user name and password allowing access to their school's LASSI administrations.